Monday, September 8, 2008

A Thousand Words

All these months I was searching for a topic to pen about.
Finally, I think I got something.

Since my last blog I have been through a lot of mental trauma about excelling in a few areas, planning about the future etc. I could hardly get control to any of it until I reached home.

At home I was enjoying my time away from studies.
However, there was a little nostalgia. I was missing my friends many of whom I won't be seeing when I go campus next.

The one and a half month period went by smoothly. Now was the time for the training.

I was alloted an internship at Bharat Forge Ltd. Pune
I expected a lot for BFL is a mech core company and I happen to be a mechanical engineer. But guess what !! I was not permitted to work in my area of interest, CAD. I tried explaining them how much skilled I am in modelling inspite of having learnt it all on my own but I was shouting on deaf ears.

Anyways, I had to be satisfied with Production Planning & Control.

First thing I learnt here is that, World does not want to know your potential but wants to know how well you can translate your potential from the area of your previous work to the present one, the two being disjoint.

Besides the internship I joined coaching for CAT !! I dont know what moved me to take that step 0.o !! But i got a cute teacher ;)

So I became a multi-tasker :D

Now dont u dare think that I sidelined the entertainment of the hot and happening place Pune !! I, alongwith my friends, went for some sightseeing (:P), visited some malls and theatres. Sometimes, we just went some place to idle away the time. Ohh !! I forgot to mention, we cycle-ride the city.

Meanwhile, my crush came to know about it, thanks to a common friend. She calls me up to say that she aint interested. You see how lucky I am !! :D

Well I moved on. I again let the string loose. Life went on by its own at its own speed determining my fate all by itself and I had no contribution besides I let it go !!

And while I am writing this, I am on the boulevard being swept like the fallen leaves.

Now I think, I have been too harsh on myself by letting the string loose. It is time I must pull the string and have complete contribution in what happens in my life !!

PS: With the random architecture of this post, you think I am confused. Think once more !

2 comments:

Tanaya said...

kaun hai ye "new crush" ?

L!kh!t said...

hahaha...lite le yaar...
story over now !!