Thursday, March 12, 2009

She !!

She is sweet n adorable. She is sensitive. She looks good in pink. She has worn orange when I had first met her. She has a cute smile which forces current through me. I smile when I remember of her. When I am with her, I am the happiest person I could ever be. I enjoy being with her. I like listening to her. I think of lot of things to talk to her about but when I am in front of her, I forget everything I have thought about. What I remember is that she is in front of me and I am with her for next few moments.

She says, I don't smile. How strange is this comment, only I can understand. I have no reason to deny her claim. I do not smile in front of her. I am happy when I am with her but I never get a chance to express that happiness.

She is matured. She has seen more than I have. She is rational in her approach but she thinks too much.

She is progressing in her life. She is moving ahead leaving the past behind. She is choosing her own path. Who knows if she will succeed?? All she has is faith and support from friends n well wishers.

What I have written is only a bit of she. "I wish I could write more."

Now someone would be wondering - What will I have after writing about 'she'? The answer is "Not always you do things because you want something to happen, sometimes you just do the thing you want to do and wait for something to happen".

3 comments:

wolverine said...

amen brother

Manashree said...

not always u do things coz u want something to happen, sometimes u do things coz u feel like doing them even when u know nothing is going to happen........

L!kh!t said...

u showed me the reality even when i dint want to see it !!