Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ho-Ho !

How time changes ! From the time of our forefathers when we celebrated religion-specific festivals, till today when due to globalisation we find reason to be happy in any festive season ! We have come a long way :)

It is Christmas ! The birth of Lord Jesus ! The time of gifts and goodies ! The time of expecting surprises ! Few of us get lucky everytime ! :)

It is winter ! The season to have every reason for hugging, holding hands, cuddling ! The season to have every reason to lie in blankets and be happy ! The season to put on as many clothes as possible so that even a lean looks stud ! The season when you actually want to feel close to ones whom you care about !

I belive, winter is the season for you ! Yes, for you not to tell but show how close you are and want to be to your family, friends and love ! [loves for many of you ;)] It is a season when the warmth of a relationship adopts its literal meaning.

It is my season. I love this season and always want to be at a chilled place during this period of the year...do NOT suggest a REFRIGERATOR plz, for it will be the worst of the PJ's at this moment !

Definitely I do not want to be alone as well. I wish to be close to those who love me. That is how I like to enjoy this winter and every other coming in future.

This season, superficially may be a season of 0 degrees but in spirit this season is responsible to feel the warmth of a relationship - literally.

Especially, this year I am excited about this season for it has some add-on with it. I feel it. :)

Make a Wish ! Enjoy Winters ! Merry Christmas ! Happy New Year ! :)

1 comment:

Tanaya said...

yoyoyoyoyo... winter is my fav season too!!!! i just loveeeeeee winters... esp since d weather is mostly opposite in goa :(

and u can count at least one person who cares abt what u write in ur blog! :) dont stop... keep blogging!!

btw, why d hell have u kept the CAPTCHA test on ur comments page... its damn irritating!!