Monday, December 8, 2008

Going Ahead !!

Allright !! It is time.

Yes this is my last week of PS2 and am !@#$%^&*() about it. That is a mixture of emotions. Well, undoubtedly, I am glad that PS2 is over, for I will not be bothered by the 'sitting ducks' anymore, not that they have bothered me too much but they did not bother me at all, that counts.

So here I leave the professional world (though for short time but who cares about time, collegiates have loads of it) to enter back into the college world, which I have been missing like anything; my friends, my room, hangouts, chats, DC !!

Oh Dear God !! I am so excited about it. But there is this !@#$%^&*() about my departure from Pune !!

Initially I did not like this place at all; crowded streets, noisy malls, luterey auto-waale, poor bus service, dust, pollution and so on.

But as time went by I gathered some things to admire like my coaching teachers whom I got along with very well, my coaching classmates (though only 6), some great moments with my roomies; birthdays, cycling trips, shouting n howling, teasing, playing cards, fun in movies, dinner time masti, BFL masti, late nitouts and loads more.

There are some more beautiful things that are yet to happen and so I am hoping for the best.

The point is, I do not want to go from this place. I want to hang out with my buddies here, want to make some new friends here, want to roam around with them, spend some quality time with those whom I want to be with.

For the first time in my complete life till now, I have felt responsible for my deeds, for the first time I earned some cash and spend it as per my wish, for the first time I had the right to be free, many things for the first time happened to me in this city and I do not want to part with them !!

But I guess what happens has to happen and you can only get carried away by them. And so, the week ahead I will be looking forward to some good things to happen with me.

I think that is what they call Going Ahead !! :)

1 comment:

Tanaya said...

yeah... me too will miss hyd... its a wonderful place... and unlike pune, no luterey auto-wale here :P