Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lethargic day, dwelling and dweller

My day started on a PJ note...it seemed the day was going to be charming, beautiful, energetic and happy. But what seems to be, does not actually turn out to be. The clock has not even ticked 12 of noon and I had realised that it is going to be a sad, lethargic, useless, non-profitable day. I tried to lift up the spirit of the day but my every effort was failed. It failed for I was not ready to accept that MY day is going to be so bad. Caps because I like being with friends, joking, chatting, pulling leg, enjoying movies, laughter challenges...but today was completely changed.

My placements are going to begin from 22nd January. 155 people have registered for the company and needless to say, hardly [5% of the total] are going to be selected. The current situation is the strongest evidence for that claim. I know I must study but as I picked the book, it started feeling boring and dejected. I would have tried group study, I know, but I also know that I was not interested in studying and so it was no point in wasting time of those who are really working hard.

At a point of time in the day, I was sparkled by something. A current ran through me when it happened. I am sorry, I cannot tell you what happened but it was the most coveted thing of the day to happen for me. But it did not last long. I did not have enough time to connect to it. As time vanished, so did the sparkle!

How amazing it is to see that some'thing' can actually revert your mood! Moreover, when it happened I was actually expecting it would not happen. But it did and changed that moment for me...but just the moment, not the day. Had it lasted longer than it did, it would have definitely changed the day for me :)

The day is still on. It is evening and I still have atleast 6 hours to get rid of...oops...spend.
I intend no pun through this. I wrote what came through my heart.

No comments: