Wednesday, November 12, 2008

M... Craves

My name is M... and I am immortal: in my spirit, thoughts, actions, feelings.
I enjoy my reality that like every human, my life is bound to be miserable at most times. Though, many a times it is scary but I live with it.

Many a times I go for an expedition to search for the most peaceful place in this world but as it turns out, every craved place loses its identity once its aspirers achieve it; or, is it that the identity refrains to abide by the place when it is no longer craved for ? Whatever be the case, the search for such a place never ends.

Is this the destiny of human satisfaction: to remain unfulfilled? Will any human ever find a place different and far away from this adversary filled world?

I know that most of us are disqualified to answer this question for we are the major components of adversaries. Hence, we cannot answer this for everyone. But what if we could answer it for ourselves, atleast?

What if, we could find a place for ourselves where the soul of the world resides or our soul for that matter?

I know such a place, for myself. I see it daily, when I am relaxing, when I just want to be at some place so great and wonderful as to make me forget my sadnesses, when I just want to submit to the soul of the world and be relieved.

The place which I talk about, will never run out of the crave which humans have for it and the reason we all know.

Here is an attempt towards poetry in which I try to describe the place where I want to be, ultimately.

Over the hills, amongst the clouds
It feels like heaven where happiness enshrouds,
The beauty is so great i want to take it all in a glance
The earth smells so good i walk in a trance.
The trees r so green, the sky so blue
I have never seen flowers in so many colors n hues,
This is the only happiness that has ever been,
It’s the only sorrow known to man;
It’s the only truth in existence,
This is the ultimate fantasy.
After days of being dead, I feel alive,
Of all the things I have been blessed with,
It’s the only one that inspires life.
Lying on my bed I see it in my minds eye,
And if the judgment day is today;
That’s the place I’d like to die.
Some may call it nature, some call it GOD;
But I just know one thing,
This is the only thing worth living for.

With love
M...  :)

3 comments:

L!kh!t said...

The poem is the creation of one of my good friends. Though the non-poetic content is mine :P

Ashu said...

gud to c u guys bloggin :)

L!kh!t said...

do i recognize u, ashu?