Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tip as u Toe

Well after a long time I am writing.

All this time I was busy having fun with my life. It is almost the end of my two brightest years. I have been out from my home for past 6 years but these two years of management diploma have taught me the most.

Let me say that I met people with as random thought process as one can see. Sometimes I convinced them, at other times I got convinced. I surrendered quite a few times too. I realised one has to be flexible to survive as much as one needs to be firm.

It is an amazing thing that while I was in last year of engineering college, it happened to be time of recession and did not get a job which left me with no choice other than joining an mba college.

Dunno about how much of acads will I be able to remember but one thing is for sure that I am not what I was 2 years back and definitely not what I was 6 years back.

As I am about to leave from here, I think there are a last few lessons to be learnt and so I am learning. Guess, Learning never stops.

However, there is some percentage of people I always keep away from - the cowards. These are the people who run away from things, people, situations; who never try to face things and are so adamant with their apprehensions that suffocates the living being within them. A person may not suffocate so much in a smoky room.

We all commit mistakes and yes we wish not to repeat them but not repeating is one thing and completely changing the course of travel is another. These are cowards who deny to walk on the path because they tipped on their foot enroute.

Life is never interesting unless you tip because until u tip and give your thought process a shock, you will not discover yourself. Discovering is the key, mates.

1 comment:

Tejas Chafekar said...

am sure even now you will learn much more as you enter your professional life :) all the best